Cwm Connell Coastal Cottages
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, between Cardigan and Fishguard, provides one of the main ferry ports to Ireland.
Cwm Connell provides 6 cottagesconstructed from traditional Welsh stone and slate barn and transformed into holiday cottages. A secluded rural and coastal location, totally surrounded byfarm land, Cwm Connell providesCoastal Path Walks and easy access to rocky coves and the network of 'Bluestone Country' trails. Poppit Sands, Newport Beaches, Preseli Mountains and Pengelly Forest close at hand.
For more details:
* Visit web site www.cwmconnell.co.ukfor more details
* 'Phone 01239 881 691 Lisa & Paul Godfrey
* e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sleeps 2 - 6 (+ cot, but let us know beforehand!)
* Short breaks (and for two only) in off seasons
* Open all year (GBP£180 to GBP£605)
* NAS1 & 3 -see www.walescottage.biz
* Open fires and log burner
* Dogs by prior arrangement